TERMS & CONDITIONS
I am happy you have chosen to visit this website. However, there are some terms and conditions you need to be aware of before using any information or other material you find on this site.
- You agree that you shall not use the website for any illegal purposes and that you will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt or manipulate the content or information available on the website or reduce the overall functionality of the website.
- You agree not to compromise the security of the website or attempt to gain access to secured areas of the website or attempt to access any sensitive information you may believe exist on the website or server where it is hosted.
- You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, losses, liability, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions in this agreement and to which you will have agreed if you continue to use the website.
- This website is an autopilot website. I am not a professionally PPC and digital advertising specialist. Rather, I am a blogger and researcher who likes to organize a platform for those wanting to get up-to-date Digital marketing news, starting from Blogging, Survey, Affiliate programs, e-Commerce, and other Digital marketing opportunities out there.
- As the owner of reviewsland.com, I assume no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction taken as a result of following information contained on this site or in any linked materials. This means I do not accept any legal liability or responsibility for any injury, loss, or damage incurred by the use of, or reliance upon, or interpretation of any information contained on this site or in any linked materials. Therefore, readers are to use their own discretion should they choose to purchase any products found on this site.
- I sometimes link to other websites in various posts and pages. I do not take any responsibility for the content and links on third party websites referenced on this blog.
- Recipe development is a time-consuming and costly process. A lot of hours and money have been invested in developing and researching the products found on this blog. This means many hours have been spent Designing, researching, testing, writing, editing, and preparing content for publication to this blog. I would ask that you please be considerate and respectful of this and that you do not misuse or misrepresent content from this blog – in other words, give credit where it’s due and don’t take content from this website and try in any way to pass it off as your own.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all content, in any form, on this site is my exclusive property and is copyright-protected. This includes, but is not limited to, all written material in any form or content and all photographs (except occasional use of contents, which have been legally obtained). I love it when people feature products on their blogs and websites, provided it is done properly: You can use the content of this website without recipes wherever you like, as long as you, at a minimum, clearly link back to the post that it came from. Ideally, you will credit the original source of the content with one clickable link.
Please be respectful of the use of review from this site for which extensive time, effort, and expense have been put into their development. Therefore, if you choose to purchase any product from this digital advertising news blog, please kindly show your support by acknowledging where the original content came from and by telling family and friends about this blog.
AMAZON ASSOCIATES DISCLOSURE
Reviewsland.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Though we strive to be completely accurate in the information that is presented on our site and attempt to keep it as up to date as possible, in some cases, some of the information you find on the website may be slightly outdated.
We reserve the right to make any modifications or corrections to the information you find on the website at any time without notice.
Change to the Terms and Conditions of Use
We reserve the right to make changes and to revise the above-mentioned Terms and Conditions of use.
Please do enjoy visiting my blog but be considerate, respectful, and abide by the foregoing terms and conditions of its usage.